My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies
This a cool recipe site, so my thing is to share more cool recipes! This is an oldie from my past as a child!
Servings : 4
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Difficulty Level : Easy
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Cup Sifted all purpose flour
- 3/4 Tsp. Soda
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- Cream butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients; blend into creamed mixture.
- Shape into 1 inch balls; roll in granulated sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Criss-cross the top of each cookie with fork tines.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan and enjoy!